1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] 200 OBO Selling Prime Shame Loot Location Read All

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Cruz, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Cruz

Cruz Visitor

Selling large tower in prime shame loot location Located on ATL.. you can fill up boxes of shame loot in minutes all from your front steps.. Legendary artifacts, splintering weapons , ssi jewls and more.. i loot up to 60+ items in just 2 minutes or less... compared to being inside shame thats very much faster.. thats 60 chances to hit a big item in 2 minutes.. taking offers on the location and tower to go with it.. buy out 200m or post offers here or send to icq 659 413 291 Thanks and GL.

#1 Cruz, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  2. Aiden O'Connor

Aiden O'Connor Journeyman

Can you post a pic?

3. Cruz

Cruz Visitor

i can show you in game but im not really wanting to reveal the location to any and everyone =)

4. Cruz

Cruz Visitor

being ive not ever seen anyone else there

5. Cruz

Cruz Visitor

i can even show you how to work it.. very fast very easy and never disapointing

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Tram or fel?

7. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I'm guessing its a spot next to the brigand camp. These drop shame style loot.

Someone owned a tower that backed right up to one of the camps so my guess he is trying to sell this.

#7 DJAd, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  8. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Here is a map for anyone that wants to check it out. Why someone would try to sell a property and not put a map is beyond me:

[​IMG]

9. Cruz

Cruz Visitor

Please remove your map my icq is listed I specifically say I don't want the location posted for any and everyone to see.. They can ask me and ill show them privately.

#9 Cruz, Aug 20, 2014
  10. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Isn't this house only useful for like another 2 weeks, then there will be much better places to go get loot from...

CovenantX, Scribbles and BigEv like this.
  11. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Just silly........

Lady Cupcake and Scribbles like this.
  12. Cruz

Cruz Visitor

When the new patch comes the loot will just better but this location still makes its easier, faster and much more convenient to farm

13. Cruz

Cruz Visitor

And I dont see it being silly at all to not post a picture or location being part of the beauty of the location is having it to yourself 99% of the time.. i can loot up to 200 items obviously not all clean but 200 items/chances to hit a big item in 10 minutes.. cant do that in a dungeon reguardless of the new patch.. new patch will just increase the odds but my location is still the fastest and most convenient to farm shame arties

#13 Cruz, Aug 20, 2014
  14. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

So, here you're looting more than 30 items per minute.

Now we're down to less than 10 items per minute that's a big difference.

Also, the location of high spawn areas is a matter of public record - simply because you've placed a house nearby doesn't give you some sort of monopoly on the location. I can think of a few places off the top of my head where I could loot 15/20 items per minute. I can't loot 30 items per minute under any circumstance, even if I were to theoretically run a script that would loot things for me. Maybe the enhanced client lets you auto loot or something...

15. Cruz

Cruz Visitor

yea... show me.. big talker but i can easily demonstrate and way to capitalize on a type.. if your here to do nothing but talk garbage waste your time somewhere else the tower already has a decent offer and if it doesnt go any higher il just sell.. not much to it... you can go run a script all you'd like and more then likely still couldnt loot the same value in loot or as many items per minute but if you can im here and ready to see when ever your ready

16. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Let's keep this focused on the sale and not the pros/cons of the location. OP would like to move this on to a new owner.

17. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Since he considers the location to be an integral part of the value of the house, I would argue that the pros and cons a the location is actually the only thing about this sale worth talking about.

18. Snugybear

Snugybear Sage

cruz no one will fall for this dono why you try lol.