1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] 2008 Black Box

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Exodus, May 29, 2013.

1. Exodus

Exodus Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

This box was part of the 2008 collection. Just curious about the current value of, have been considering selling it but I wanted an idea of what a reasonable offer would be .

. black box1.jpg

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I know they can be dyed with the furniture dye tub - and probably the Tokuno Dyes and Natural Dyes as well. If the Tokuno or Natural Dyes work, then it's not worth much.

3. Exodus

Exodus Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

The furniture dye tub does not allow that pure black color. Tokuno dyes do not work on this item. Natural Dyes ( plant dyes ) do not work on this item.

Bon Iver likes this.
  4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

i would guess it would be around 50-80mil, unless you found someone trying to finish off a collection then maybe a bit higher. Thats going off what the other rare, non-neon 2008 boxes usually go for.

5. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i would guess 65-90m. the pure black one is pretty damn sweet.

6. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

neon boxes does sell for 80m or more, so a true black box should worth way more than that for sure

some time ago, when neon boxes were selling for 20m, the true black or true white, or blaze, etc were selling for 50-100

#6 Apetul, May 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 29, 2013