1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2008 Buddy Walk Update

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Lord Nabin, May 20, 2008.

1. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Napa Shard you all pulled out the stops and really made a huge difference in this Real life event. I want to thank everyone for their support and great effort. :thumbup1:

The total contribution from our shard as far as I can see was just over $1000 to the Sami J Team. We made our latest contribution just a few days ago from the gold raised at the auction. $455 !! My understanding is that contributions may be made all the way to the 25th of May.

Well done and I am proud to be a resident of the Napa Shard. It is truely great to see an in game community reach out from cyber space to impact the world.

Our finest moments in Life are when we touch anothers heart. It is something we should all continually strive for. Each one a golden moment in time.

Live Work PLay Napa!!

2. Ashlen

Ashlen Guest

I am so sincerely proud of you all and what you accomplished
    for your Sami J Team.

I knew you could do it because we did it over on catskills for
    Relay for Life. All you needed was a little push and the right
    incentive which was Sami for you and all of Napa to strive
    for that goal to make someones life a little bit happier if
    only for a moment.

Dont you just want to dare anyone to say these are just Pixels now more than ever. :thumbup:

Way to Go Napa

3. PizzaPimp

PizzaPimp Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hey All!

Thank you for the tremendous amount of support towards the 2008 Buddy Walk.
    Out team raised over $2500 towards the Down Syndrome Association of Delaware.

Many Many Thanks go to Nabin for all of his hard work and dedication towards this cause. Nabin, I have yet to get in touch with the person to transfer that stuff to, Keep It. You earned it. ;)

Sami and her mama
    [​IMG]

PM me for a link to myspace that has tons of pictures of Sami and the gang. (for those that may be interested)

4. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

Nabin This :pint: for you..

5. Deb

Deb Guest

Any time frame on Part 2 of the the first auction? I know there were
    still quite a few donated items to be auctioned off.

6. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

All items left over from the auction and you are right there were a bunch were ligudated over the next week on the Buddy walk vendors at the auction site. We did a great job with them and made almost as much on those as the auction.

:thumbup:

7. Ashlen

Ashlen Guest

PizzaPimp both your girls there are beautiful
    Your a Blessed man

8. AnneNomilly

AnneNomilly Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Congratulations and sincerest HUGS to you. What a beautiful little girl and what a wonderful way to once again see the UO community come together to make a real, tangible difference in the "real" world. Way to go to all involved! :thumbup1: