1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2008 Christmas Gifts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Corwin, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Corwin

Corwin Guest

Okay. Go ahead and flame and attack. But I am very impatient. Where is our UO hacker that used to post the new lines and pictures from the patches??? He should already hacked into the patch and posted the Christmas gift pictures!!! It's already been one full whole day!!!

Was it inside UO? Or are the devs doing a quick publish to turn on the gifts, so we can't peek at our gifts a week early???

Damnit I want to see what the new stuffys look like!!!

2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

LOL I think you have to wait for the patch first. Once we get the client patch, I expect some spoilers. :love:

3. Corwin

Corwin Guest

Wait a minute...We haven't gotten the patch yet? Then how are people on test, testing the patch??? I am so confused. Test can see the new scrolls and replicas without a client patch?

4. TC1 has the SERVER patch. We still need a client patch...

5. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

And the gifts are there yet, so no testing of those yet on TC. Go check out the crafting menus though. A few surprises in there!!

6. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Regina slapped us on the wrists already and told us we'd get no peeking privileges for playing on test.

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Server side = publish
    client side = patch

each publish is supported by a patch. All current changes on test are server side, all missing strings, crafting menu items etc are awaiting the client patch, which will probably be mid-next week, my best guess.

8. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

I'm very curious about the 3 blank lines in the crafting menus for the new items. It makes me think there are 2 totally new ingredients coming into the game. My reasoning being the hitching post has never been on the menu, yet we see it listed, but that 1 ingredient it needs we do not. The weird missing line is the 'filled bookcase'. Why would that be missing?

Guess we just gotta wait, still fun to try to figure it out ahead of time though. :D