1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2011 Feelin' Crabby Clarification

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Padre Dante, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Padre Dante

Padre Dante Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Know that I am not trying to make a huge scene here, but what happened to the ruling of 5 crew member per vessel/boat? Are we to understand so long as the 5 members changes between each individual event, all is ok? Is that even what is happening here?

As it is, we have 3 vessel scores. Two of which have 1 crew member each. Again, I am not claiming there is any cheating, just saying that with the rest of the summer in front of us, the competition has already been rather deflated. Is this good for the event?

2. EM Dudley

EM Dudley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So long as no more than 5 crew are present on a vessel at any given time, it is ok.

3. Padre Dante

Padre Dante Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you for the clarification. Looking forward to the next SotS event.

4. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

*Nods*

When we do crew change outs you will see something in the Global chat saying, SKS Star changing out crew member Elves for crew member Kaiko.

I watch everyone like to hawk to make sure they dont start crabbing until the other has their crab and lobster counted and Santiago gives permission. We would never be able to take pride in winning a competition if we cheated, that steals something away from our people and community. <-- General statement for anyone who may be concerned

5. Lord Gareth

Question on Indiv Angling Turn in
    Does Santiago make house calls?
    Any chance for a mailbox to turn them into?

[​IMG]

6. EM Dudley

EM Dudley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Use the HoC mailboxes. Also, Remember the combat encounters are worth 500 each, a good way to catch the competition!

7. Lord Gareth

Thank you about 4,000+ Stones worth of Special Lobster and Crab turned in.

8. Lord Gareth

Ever since losing a horse race by mere pixels to "someone" I've learned competitions are not always about winning, they are about having fun and I never had more fun loosing a race before and creating an animated picture of them winning....fast forward to now, Sushi is my "High Seas Arch Nemesis" because Sushi is a great competitor and challenges me. I know I can always count on them to give me a run for my money.

I do hope some of the crews come together to compete because it would be allot of fun to push ourselves to the limit. If ships do come together I hope some join The Lil' Morsel with Captain Sushi.

*Checks the mirror to make sure he is still the same person*

*cough* umm what I mean to say is...you can all still compete for Second and Third place!