1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

21 Globes And This Is Where I'm At...

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by wee papa smurf, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Got this far, anyone know how i can destroy the bottom part without destroying the floating globe?

View attachment 2174

2. you dont destroy the base. You lower to the floor and hide it with hedges or other deco. A friend of mine used Christmas trees to block his base from view. I used tall hedges.

I'm still working out the little issues and Im hoping to place pics in stratics of a step by step.
    Are you trying to do the statue part as well? Or do you just want the floating globe part?

3. Naw just the floating part, i have 2 arcanist statues im using, il have a look at some items im thinking might be good for covering the bottom part, thanks :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

I'm assuming you didn't think of trying this on test center first? :p

5. I always forget about test centre lol! Would of saved me about 6 globes :blushing:

6. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Create and delete over and over (instant char deletion). Woulda saved you all of them.

7. Im wondering if the water fountain housing tile doohickeys in SA would surround that base?
    A spinning water globe?
    Hmmmmmmmm................*runs off to sa client*

Crap.......heheh.......day late........story of my UO life!!