Selling this High End Archer / dexter suit Feel free to make a Reasonable Offer. Uses & includes the following Artifacts: Slither, Epaulette Bearing the Crest of Blackthorn, Crimson Cincture, Lieutenant of the Royal Britannian Guard Sash [Replica], Fire resist Despicable Quiver, +4int Detective Boots. Max Main Stats with high end extras ALL 70s Resists (poison overcapped to 83 - good vrs corpse skin ranged) 15 Damage Eater (rarely see this fit in on max speed suits) 15 mana regeneration 5 hit point regeneration 2 stamina regeneration 45% hit chance 45% defense chance 55% lower mana cost 50% enhance potions 5% swing speed increase (50% on comp bow) 47% damage increase on suit (for high damage moving shots) 25 hit point increase 43 total mana/int increase before potions 83 total dex/stam increase before potions 3 overcapped reforged pieces, 1 reforged/imbued, 1 shame loot artifact, 1 prepatch damage-eater gloves. 50% swing speed composite bow can be crafted to your mod preference. This suit can be used on a Human Or Elf. It is stong enough to utilize the Human bonuses (which i prefer) or as Elf could have 18 extra stats put into mana / strength. I have included 2 rings. both 20 hit chance, one to use if blue with town bonus, one to use if red. Price can be adjusted if you have partial / all own arties. Feel free to PM/ Icq with inquiries or offers.