1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

-25% Defense Chance Increase? [SOLVED]

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kRUXCg7, Jul 14, 2013.

1. kRUXCg7

kRUXCg7 Sage

One of my characters has a DCI of -25%. What kind of bug is that? I stripped her off any items, ended all spell effects like Protection and even had her killed and resurrected. When no items were being worn she got -25 DCI.

Does she really have -25 or is the status bar bugged? Anything I can do about it? I dread the idea calling a GM and having to wait 12 hours.

SOLVED: Relogging several times solved my DCI problem.

#1 kRUXCg7, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
    Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yeah.... if you are hit by HLD you get a 25% reduction in DCI. On occasion it can get glitched and stay even after the timer runs out. Only way I have found to fix it is to log off and back on.

3. kRUXCg7

kRUXCg7 Sage

Do Monsters have HLD? Never knew that! (I haven't had any PvP-encounters with this tamer Lady in.. errr... 10 years probably)

4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Pretty sure some have that but not sure honestly. I will have to keep a close watch on it.

kRUXCg7 likes this.