1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] 25 Item Gold Box

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Bobar, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Has anyone got any idea how rare these are and what they are worth?.
    Thank you.

2. PoCove

PoCove Guest

They were a glitch item long ago .. worth on some shards 2-5 mil others 1-3 mil

Hope this helps ...

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

They were originally co-owner boxes. When someone was co-owned to your house they got a small gold box which could hold 25 items. When the house changes in AoS came in these all became able to be unlocked and picked up.

4. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you for replies - much appreciated.

5. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

I've been snatching these up for the past 3 years or so. I have yet to pay over 500k for one, and have over 30 of them at, or below 500k. I have seen them for the mentioned prices, but pass easily since they are relatively easily found and not at all desired I find.

6. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Great price 500k ... Where do you shop... ? If you want to sell some Pm me .. I can not even find one

7. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

I have tons, on LS.

I have sell some for 250k, veeery slowly. I guess ill keep them and sell on rares fest for 2-5m :)

8. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

I reside on GL nearly 100% of the time, so that shard is nearly dried up. I do pick them up when I go to the rares fest's where ever they might be, but haven't been to one since Europa...been a slow year for me. I use them in my GL museum and will have no issue with parting with a few for 450k ea., or 3 for a mil.

9. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i had 5 on my vendor last fest for 500k each and didnt sell any

10. PoCove

PoCove Guest

I am currently on Oceania and Atlanta If someone wants to sell me some there I will buy them ... I will buy the 25 item ones or the 125 ones thanks ... Pm me

11. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

some time next week ill be doing another transfer to atlantic ill throw in a few of the 25 count boxes for you.