1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] 255 stone statues & bust

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Adajio, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Adajio

Adajio Guest

once again i was rummageing through the boxs at my house and found 2 255stone statues in a box that cant be removed and one bust that cant be removed. from what i read on different posts found here they were aquired from placeing a box on the ground where an item spawned daily causeing it to appear in the box. i was just curious what the value of these items might be and also if i were to bust the box with an axe to place the items in my house would there be a way to put them back into a box if i ever decided to move things around? any info on this stuff would be appreciated.

2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

sadly one chop = 1 use item..u can deco the outside grass of your house too/ as well as the inside ..werever u chop the box the item gets locked down...i pay upto 1m per 255 stone box if thats any indication of price.

3. RalphLauren

RalphLauren Guest

THP i have those boxes on sonoma if u want them

ICQ 6835117 me

4. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

Looking to buy on Atlantic if anyone is holding.

5. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Paying 2m per on Baja

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sadly aint worth the transfer costs form another shard

But will glady pay 1m per for europa 255 stone wooden boxes with an item inside...