1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

26th of Feb: Episode 6 Return of the Jedi...

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by imported_JediSith, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Hello all,

I cant believe its been 10 months already, i will be returning to OZ on Tuesday and will be working on the New EOB Community House in Zento... Watch out for the new and improved Baron of Zento Events...

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Mark my words, it'll all end in muppets.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Did you go somewhere?
    [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome back for Tuesday Jedi, Cant wait to see the EOB uprise and the new events.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LOL and a special one here...
    *chuckles*

[​IMG]

6. LOL i will post some of my pictures when i get back..... I have over 6,000 i think in my last 10 months.. been quite a trip...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

ive seen a couple kinda *grins* im so jelous [​IMG]

8. I have some on my facebook page, its just so difficult uploadingthem onto here...

9. yeah forgot about that, how did you make that? which program?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I just made it on slide.com (btw thats who host the funwall on facebook)
    theres a button there to click on to made a slideshow, follow that through you can upload pics from computer or from ones you have up somewhere else, theres links to the left to get em from facebook myspace bebo photobucket n all those kinds of places. I have a ball making mine!!