1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

2D Blue Triangle Highlight

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Danny1, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Danny1

Danny1 Guest

This is kinda of a strange question but I cant figure out how to get rid of this annoying little highlight on my player. Im sure I did something to cause it but I cant get rid of it. Anyone help me out on what key etc to hit to get rid of this?

My chars have this blue arrow above thier head/status bar at feet sorrounding them weird thing that Im sure is just some key I hit or I dragged something on them, I am not sure but it is irritating.

Never used to be there before and I msure its some very easy solution to get rid of it but I cant seem to figure it out ;)

2. Mr Bug

Mr Bug Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 22, 2008
    Sounds like you enabled new targeting system by accident. In options under the interface tab is a line that says Disable New Targeting System, check the box to disable it and that should solve your problem. Hope that helps ya. Good Hunting.
  3. Danny1

Danny1 Guest

Yes that was it :)

Thanks ;)
  4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 26, 2008
    and I use the targetting system on some of my chars, but when I have myself targetted, I find hitting the escape key clears the current target as well...