1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2D CLient Question

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Myrdyr, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Myrdyr

Myrdyr Guest

How do I honour foes?

Manual talks about choosing honour from the virtue gump but I figure thats for KR client.

Cheers.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

nope, both clients. In 2D the virtue gump is accessed through that big round image above your head on the paper doll. Though it's easier to set a macro in the options. 'Invoke virtue - Honor'

3. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yep, i highly recommend setting up a macro by your hot macros. It's easy and then you don't have to fiddle at all with the virtue wheel...which is tedious when you are getting attacked.

4. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

When you create a macro in the 2d client, where you have the dropdown of macros like Say/EquipLast/SecondarySpecial etc etc, there is one that's called InvokeVirtue.

Click InvokeVirtue
    Then to the right there is a dropdown field where you'll find Honor.

Then just set it to an easy key to hit and you're set.

5. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

My n00blar self had no idea you could make a macro for that. Here I was using the stupid gump every time I honored something.

My UO life has just been made much easier. :D

6. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Lol yep it is nice. You can set one for sacrifice as well, when you need to get rezzed in a jiff and go retrieve your corpse.