1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2d cu sidhe color chart?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Largan, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Largan

Largan Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone know if there is a color chart of cu sidhes in 2d/enhanced client/whatever its called around?

Or maybe have done one themselves?

I can't seem to notice the color differences in the chart that is posted in the cu sidhe color-thread.

2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Largan

Largan Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks!

Makes the different blues a bit easier to spot I think!

The hue color should be in the lore info or something like that! I mean a tamer can see the stats and skills of a animal/monster but not the color of it!

4. SashaSeeks

SashaSeeks Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hiya Largan, I recently posted a 2d cu color chart with all colors and chance of taming such color in Stratics/tamer, it is under the "can the devs help find the missing cu sidhe" thread, the updated chart is at the bottom of the thread at this point. There are actually four blues, including the ice blue cu.

5. SashaSeeks

SashaSeeks Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have attached copy of chart. These numbers are approximates, until we can get someone to verify. But hope it helps.

Cu Sidhe chart.jpg