1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2D vr KR

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Atlantian, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Atlantian

Atlantian Guest

I am in a guild that has over 90 members and only 3 play KR. How many of you actually play this wanta be version of WOW?

2. packrat

packrat Guest

2d all the way.. same for all of my friends. I didn't care for the graphics.

3. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

KR all the way. Never going back to 2d client. :thumbup1:

4. meridus

meridus Guest

Actually you can have both. Set the KR client to Legacy mode.

[​IMG]

5. Atlantian

Atlantian Guest

You must be an old 3D person. WOW is what you really want to play.

6. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

rolleyes:

7. meridus

meridus Guest

Legacy container art:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Atlantian

Atlantian Guest

Whats the little nugget in the corner?

9. Funny how you negativly comment on KR and act as if you have played it before. If you had played, you would already know that the nugget is a button that changes between 3 viewing modes. Grid, List and Free-form.

KR will be best once more bugs and graphics are addressed.

10. Atlantian

Atlantian Guest

All KR is a legal way to cheat! And yes I am negative about because I am a true player! KR is a lazy persons way to play. Reminds me of southpark.

11. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

All KR is a legal way to cheat!

Umm... wow... this statement is just... wow.

How exactly is KR a "legal way to cheat"? It's a client CREATED BY THE UO DEVS. It's more of a legit way to play UO than adding UOA (which I'd lay a good wager that you probably use).

KR isn't cheating and your irrational hatred of the client is both noted and laughable.

12. well its ok they still have most the deco looking like **** but some is ok.
    the main issue of kb is the fact its still is no match to 2d due to fact u lock up .
    cant make a good macro that dont lock up or cuase u to crash i cant even make a new guy thks to kb becuase acct is messed up i posted a post and its blocked thks to the noob that work here i guess they only want nubs posting so have at it!!!
    i dont understand why they open it up for us if they block post and ban post then get mad no one come to this site i use to think uo owned nw i find its just for nubs i guess cuss if u are a true uo old school u were happy with loads lless and u never had such issues wrost thing ever to happen was ea!!
    they took the heart from uo and replaced it with canned replys!!!!:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:and stratics is close behind thks for no a thing up and stratics i hope u get more nubs to follow u weak game i dought i be here much longer due to fact u never get answers ! Cant get ahead or cheaters and u try to help them and u are sent to the rantdss are justr full on blocked!!

13. FarukAlazar

FarukAlazar Guest

Friends don't let friends post drunk.:thumbup:

14. Setanta

Setanta Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I have only 3 things against KR.
    1. They didn't add the 'use item type' and 'target relative' code from UOA, so you can't make a decent fishing from a boat macro.

2. You shouldn't have to rebuild a mining macro every time your tool wears out.

3. The random client crash has gotten my chars killed too many times.

Other than that, I like it.

15. Razz

Razz Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I think you have your clients mixed up. I actually like KR more then the 2D client. But I play the 2D client because I'm lazy.

I am interested to know why you consider the KR client to be a "lazy persons way to play".

16. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

I personaly like the 2d client, its mainly cause its allot easier on my eyes ( rolleyes: )when i play.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!