1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2nd house ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Chazztizer, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have a siege character and want to transfer a house to her that is on Sonoma. Will this work in, I guess reverse since I already own on Siege. I also need info on how to do this in regards to shard jumping, do I need a shard shield for both shards?(to get back to Siege) My reasoning is that I play mainly Siege character(training) but Love my Sonoma house and characters but I can't afford both accts at this time. I would like to secure both houses and log into my Sonoma acct when funds permit it. Thanks for reading!

2. Skunk

Skunk Sage
    Stratics Veteran BREW

You can own 1 siege house and 1 production shard house per account now. Also you can't transfer on or off siege.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

3. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

You do not own the house on Sonoma with the character you have on Siege. On the account you want to have open you have one character on each shard and they each own one house.

4. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Perfect solution I forgot you cant transfer off Siege! Thanks