1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

2v2 Cancelled no one entered lol at 7PMpst

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Guest, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

*2v2 Mounted Tournament (Dexxers/Mages/Archers)*

When: Sunday, January 6th at 7PM PsT

Location: 18x18 Roof with several 1-2 tiles objects to run around strategically placed

Rules:
    No Pets
    No Essense of Wind
    No Explosion/Melisande Potion/Conflagarations
    No Poison/Fire Fields/Para Fields

Allowed: Everything thats not above!
    Potions
    Protection
    Forms
    Petals
    Wands
    Ninja Stars
    Talismans
    Bolas
    All Specials
    Apples
    Stone Walls

There will be 8 Teams of Two Players each
    Entrance Fee will be 500k per team.

**PRIZES**
    Each player will recieve 1 Pure Mare Body Sash titled "Co-Champion Jan"
    and at least 2 million in gold each (will get bigger)

**NOTE**
    Teams are not registered until both players have confirmed their ICQs to me and have PAID.

ICQ me at 210-378-401 to Enter

TEAMS:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Just a friendly reminder, folks - uhh... *edit* Looks like this was cancelled... No entrants? All the talk about who owns who and no one puts their money where their mouth is? Incredible.

3. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

sheridan, it was the timing of the whole thing id say. i personally will be busy with my kids. so therefore cant enter:<

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Fair enough... of course RL takes priority. I just figured with the holidays over and no Monday Night Football, this wouldn't be too difficult a time to meet up. Hopefully Simon can reschedule!

5. Personally I thought the tourny would be pointless anyway. The last one had some rules out of place but it was still well set up and fun to watch. Maybe another mage tourny would be appealing with the rules that Orion was talking about on another forum. I think it would get just as many applicants if not more than the last mage tourny.