1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Archery] 2x Elemental bow against dark father

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by UO Relic, Oct 17, 2008.

1. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Just curious I know a el/deamon bow does significant damage to the DF but I found a 2x elemental bow and wondered will it calculate the damage as just a single ele or will I get a boost to damage for it being a 2x ele??

:popcorn:

2. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

I think you get double... but you'd probably be better off with something faster in the long run. A regular bow is just too slow... even w/double slayer. You could use the Night Reaper w/bushido LS and out damage a double slayer by far as you'd shoot like a machine gun.

3. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have no idea. You should go down there and check.

Let us know how it goes.

4. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hehe well i would if I wasnt the only one in the guantlet but every time i check it has been empty of other players the last few weeks

5. My guess is that it would do the same damage as a regular Demon slayer would. Elemental slayer gives a 50% damage increase against the DF, so the 2 together would make 100%.