1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

<3 AnthraX/DarkPhoenix returns....

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by SinfulAnthraX, Feb 12, 2008.

1. After nearly not touching UO for 2.5 Yrs, i logged on itty bitty AnthraX for the first time only me dead... lol

Ghostiess =(

Im making a return back to UO, one of the best mages to ever play has return...

Last Logon: 10/23/05 09:35 AM

Who still plays?

FL Still around?

&lt;3 ICQ - 302-420-932
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome back and yes the Empire believes they own Origin Fel. Hope you like all that is new and enjoy the old as well.
  3. Well from what i remember about them, they were just a zerg... Not sayin they weren't a great bunch of guys, i loved playin with them, but i dont recall them being much of a "skilled" bunch of people, just a bunch of people with the intent to steam roll =)... Which makes for a killer team =)

Not saying they didn't have their "few" kickass players =)

I just hope my fingers can come back to me.... World of Warcraft's got me on lock =(... lol

Hope to see some FL around and maybe play along side again in the future =)