1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

3 dead shadowlords on ATL

Discussion in 'UHall' started by slavoie, Jul 14, 2009.

1. slavoie

slavoie Guest

Shard came up, grabbed blackrock and Greater Draggy

Went to the waste, me and one other tamer with GD killed it without problem, 3-4 minutes. Went to Volcano, same thing, mage showed up jumped in. Gated to Lady of snow, 2 already there one more jumped in 6 total, dead in 2-3 minutes. Got 3 cloaks, 1 deep brown, 1 silver, and a tome.

Felt bad for one of the guys that was there at the 3rd that had started it but didn't get a cloak, so I gave hime one.

2. Whats the black rock phrase again and did you use mulitple blackrocks on it?

3. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym

Lots of threads have the same info though.

4. Thanks

5. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh thank you! I was just waiting to hear if you all had managed to survive the shadowlords, THANK GOD YOU'RE OK!

<_<

6. slavoie

slavoie Guest

I was posting so other people knew how it went and what to expect.

Can't all be cool like me ya know.

7. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone nailed down the "half day interval" yet? Is it Noon/Midnight game time or something else?

8. Yes, I can confirm that "halfday" interval is not based on a UO day (2 hours).

9. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010

where is the waste?

10. Gowron

Gowron Guest

Below the torso and above the hips...(oops, that was waist)

I believe it is the desert area to the north of Zento.

11. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie

I am not so sure that it`s based on RL half day intervals. That would mean twice every day, and with the amount of casual players who would miss out I doubt the Dev team have made that decision. If they have, that is mindboggling to say the least.

Or maybe the half day refers to every six hours - still a bit difficult to grasp though.

I am thinking now this first day after server up is a mess - and hope the half day interval will be UO time when it is all sorted out.

12. I didn't say it was 12 hours, though by process of elimination we can likely assume it will be but we won't know until 12 hours passes.

But currently it is definitely not half-a-UO day as much as you "think" or "hope" it is.

13. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Would be nice if someone associated with UO would clarifiy the half day debate. Half day based on real time would really suck since based on the OP statement on how quick they drop many people will not have the chance to participate exept for weekends.

14. Draconi has been on the boards today posting, as well as over the past week as we tested it on TC then Origin.
    When the Devs don't comment it is usually on purpose -- they want us to figure it out.

We eliminated the first possibility -- the UO half-day. Now all that remains is the 12 hour possibility -- or the third possibility which is there is a bug and they never spawn again!!

15. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie

Your "fact" is as good as my "hope" and "think" until it spawns again. For all we know it might be bugged and need to be fixed, like I heard the spawn in Moonglow had to be.

Yeah - I like to both think and hope on this one.

16. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Well considering only the first 3 to use/yell the blackrock spell will 100% get the 3 cloaks on offer- we are only gona get 6 per shard per day!!! LOL...its gonna be a set ya alarm clocks for 11 hours 55 minutes and return

17. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

when it works right it will most likely be like vanguards were. uo time based. also never take anything foolio says to heart as he has been posting grumpy falsehoods all afternoon.

18. Grumpy maybe (at the same questions being asked over and over) but never false.

I posted what I tested. What did you post besides navel gavings about how you think it will work some day?

19. Xalan Dementia

Stratics Veteran

See what i mean. he hates the same questions being asked, but no one is asking him to answer them, maybe he could learn to ignore things that bother him.
    He claims hes tested it yet he hasnt tested it on a PROPERLY WORKING set up.

20. I tested what was published. And posted what I found because people kept asking "WHAT DOES HALF-DAY MEAN?" and the Devs weren't talking.

Sorry I didn't have a crystal-ball like you to look into the future. Must be nice.

21. Xalan Dementia

Stratics Veteran

Testing something thats already broke isnt testing now is it? Just like the vanguards and thier spawning schedule the shadowlords werent on time, on top of that there was duping issues so they pull the shards and suddenly foolio has every answer. Not everyone has time to scan every post for the answer to thier question so they post it as a topic, for some odd reason this seems to enrage foolio, so if your gonna start a topic, be sure to run it by foolio first or he will jump on that post and drag it down.

22. No one has said the Shadowlord Manifestations aren't on time. You are assuming that based on your own tiny-brain. They aren't broke either, the emergency publish was because of the double Cloak issue. You really should just stop talking as you look like an idiot.

23. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

You don't know it was just for the cloak though do you? You're assuming as well.

24. Xalan Dementia

Stratics Veteran

wow, the truth really seems to upset this fool. Well seeing as I'm the older and more mature in this conversation I will go ahead and end it by saying this, "You have not posted anything usefull all day, so just stop posting and take your nap."
    *adds foolio to ignore list with the rest of the preteens*

25. It was far to easy to get under your skin, little girl. Why so thin-skinned?

:loser:

Wow, the ignore list? I must have gotten you STEAMING! I love it!!!

26. Xalan Dementia

Stratics Veteran

best part of all this is, just killed a shadowlord when shards came back, another just popped at precisely a half UO day....love being right, especially when angry kids think Im wrong.

27. spoonyd

spoonyd Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Considering 6 per day sounds absolutely ********.....yeah nothing else to say on that.

28. xantier

xantier Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

What time do you think they will spawn at Europe ?

29. slavoie

slavoie Guest

What shard are you on, they are not spawning every half day on ATL that I can tell. Did they spawn in the same spot both times?

30. Fumoffu

Fumoffu Guest

I just recently returned to UO so im not very familiar with all this but is this event ending? it says finale on the notes, so does that mean there are no more shadowlords and no more cloaks

Hope they go cheaper...for those of us unable to participate in the event

31. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

This is the Finale, the cloaks are currently dropping...

32. I LOL'd :lol:

33. Xalan Dementia

Stratics Veteran

shard i was on was baja, they were at same spawns a half uo day after the 3rd one fell. so watch your uo clock when you drop the last one of that spawn. today since server up tho it hasnt been right tho.

34. Zodia

Zodia Guest

Actually you are wrong. They spawn at 12 RL hour intervals, and have never spawned at half-UO day intervals.