1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

3 Minax vs 12 COM and all their reds

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by JC the Builder, Jul 22, 2008.

1. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15192142EqgccRnW

It is funny how it starts out mostly orange. Then at the end they are all on non-faction characters to try and fight two Minax. We didn't have anyone on to raid at this time, and it is too bad because we could have pushed into the base easily. But no mages means death by energy fields.

2. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hmmm. Why wouldn't you mention the 40 minax guards you got up there? I had to load that stupid video up thinking it was actually 3v12.... but it wasn't.. and you are still bad.

3. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

There wasn't 40 guards, it was 15. Ten Dragoons and five henchmen. How else are we supposed to fight 12 COM plus two tamers?

4. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

My point was, your topic was 3v12... I don't think it's unrealistic to say 15 faction guards give you more power. You make it sound like it was just 3v12,, which it wasn't. It was 3 +15 faction guards vs 12 and some reds..

Not much to brag about.. It looked like they were guarding.. If that was the case why would leave their base, possibly allowing a thief to sneak in and steal sigs while they were chasing you down.... That just seems like common sense to me.. That really isn't much to brag about..

5. Faith

Faith Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

a) you're a bushtard.

I can survive easily vs 5 people on foot with a bushtard, and take them out too.

Pathetic video, horrible play (nice guards)

Seems like your mates got some nice speedhack going on.