1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

3 of us are constantly clienting in our guildhouse!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Spellbound, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

We came back from hunting in Ter Mur and put some of the loot from raptors, skrees, sliths, and bouras on the house floor. We each crashed multiple times, and again seconds after relogging in. We stopped crashing only after we picked up all the loot from the floor between crashes. Anyone else have this issue? This is the 2nd night in a row we've had this problem.

2. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

A friend and I were trying to trade void orbs last night and kept crashing, first her (twice), then me.

3. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

my friend clients whenever he sees imbuing ingredients in 2d.

4. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Same thing, my first floor of my storage house had each of the twenty or so imbuing ingrediants locked down so I could simply walk in a drop new mats on the pile. ANYONE that walked in that house would insta-crash. Relogging would give you a couple seconds to recall or leave house. Only after I moved all the new items into boxes did the crashing subside.

5. Mattitracks

Mattitracks Guest

I see this becoming a heavily exploited bug if it is not fixed asap. :thumbdown:

6. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Go out to PvP and just drop some regs on the ground make the whole screen crash LOL

7. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

thanks guys explains alot, one of my keeps (just down from ice dungeon europa) this happens too, i have submitted it to bugs but nothing back yet and then reading this it clicked that its since i locked ingreds down on first floor floor. wonder if i can hold conn long enuff to unlock them

8. dielock

dielock Guest

Bringing this back to the top so the devs can read it.

9. I also crash when I try to open some other person's paperdoll in my house. It crashes 100% of the time this way.

10. deraiky

deraiky Guest

Same.. 3 of us (including me) diced for a void orb and some random deco of the deciet spawn and were crashing like 4 times each :p

11. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

maybe is has something to do with some of them being animated.

12. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I was just had a vendor who has some of the stuff locked down on their steps and I crashed four times trying to look at their vendors :thumbdown:

13. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Crashed four times today... No apparent reason. Playing enhanced client on a kick ass rig.