1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] 3 rares on LA

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by chubby, Jul 9, 2009.

1. chubby

chubby Guest

a legendary sea serpent horn
    looks like a regular snail shell hehe

a dread pirates sword
    looks like a cutlass no mods to it except the regular 100 Phys attack

and a cut throat dagger
    looks like a dagger no mods to it except the regular 100 Phys attack

i also have a EM sash from dexter on LA
    just a shash im sure uve seen them
    i would like to find out how much each is worth and i may sell them depending on how much their worth
  2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 7, 2003
  3. PoCove

PoCove Guest

I would like to see them as well
  4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    BTW, for those not on LA, these were EM Event items from a fishing contest a few weeks ago. These items could be found within the corpses of sea serpents (somw with special names), and there was probably about 20-50 of each item (I THINK more of the weapons, than of the horns - I arrived late, and ended up catching the only Big Fish fished up by my crew, and between 5 of us, got about one of each of the weapons for each of us, but significantly fewer horns).
  5. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    Thanks for the heads up. with that type of quantity, the value should be significantly lower.
  6. chubby

chubby Guest

thank u i wasnt sure my self were they were from lol one of my buddies gave them to me lol ty
  7. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 20, 2008
    I sent you a private message. if you do not want to use the PM function here, could you please post an ICQ number?