1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

3 Weeks & No Response From Support

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RockoNV, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Winter

Winter Lore Keeper

Kinda like chopping off your nose to spite your face.

After 4 weeks, I'd email anyone who might be able to help resolve a problem. But, have it your way... it must not be that important an issue if you aren't willing to send a simple email.

2. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It seems to me that he DID do 2 simple emails. If we are supposed to email Messana anytime we don't get a GM to fix a problem then they should officially tell us that. When I go through the checkout line at Target I shouldn't have to ask for a manager just to make my purchase bc the clerks can't / won't / don't do their jobs....

3. Winter

Winter Lore Keeper

Perhaps not, but I do if it is important. I owned a retail store and absolutely wanted to know if an employee didn't do their job, and did what I could to make a satisfied customer.

We all know Mesanna has more pull than the average Developer, and has gone out of her way many, many times. I would still email her, even if you wouldn't.

4. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Im having serious issued with two master accounts though they were able to help me with my third so at least i got one fixed. Do i like having to bother support NO but they force us to have to use them when issues arise. Basically i have two master accounts whose passwords have been changed and no longer work with over 15 accounts on both master accounts i have emailed them several times and have gotten no response its been 2 weeks now. What do i do ? They wont respond.... So i cant play the game ;[[[

emailed messand broadsword and uo support i mean frustration dosent describe it ..

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Mesanna is the Producer now not just a DEV if you really do want assistance then my only suggestion if people aren't doing their jobs and getting back to you is to go to the top..... Mesanna.

If you don't want help then continue to waste your time with support. In my opinion they are a total waste of time.

I generally use the support and don't do the email thing... I used to always just call but now that we can't even do that I do the live chat. But I don't think that even works anymore so it's email them to call me. If I don't hear from them in a day or two I keep filling out reports for them to call.

I've even gone so far as to take my frustration to the CEO's of EA. I wrote them on several occasions and did get a response from a rather nice fellow over there and something seems to be happening as Mythic is no longer in charge of UO Broadsword is. Perhaps it's time once again for me to write them and tell them about the lack of support from their support department and launch another campaign to write them about their poor customer service.

Parnoc likes this.
  6. RockoNV

RockoNV Seasoned Veteran
    Alumni UOS

I expect support to do their thing but maybe you are right, I should send an e-mail to the top.

7. RockoNV

RockoNV Seasoned Veteran
    Alumni UOS

Would you mind PMing me the info for the person you spoke to?

8. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

what do you want support for if it something they will do nothing about they will not respond

9. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Come again?

10. Marquis de Sade 209

Marquis de Sade 209 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I was chatting in general chat. I mentioned to the people I was chatting with that I sent a help request. I told them I would hear back from a gm anywhere between now and 6 months from now. Surprisingly a gm responded within 10 minutes of my comment in general chat. He must have been playing and decided to respond in a timely fashion...

#11 Marquis de Sade 209, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  11. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If he is asking for paword reset on a random account they will just ignore it.

Basically need more information on what he needs help with to direct him in the right direction

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!