1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

3 year vet looking for guild

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Pontoola, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Pontoola

Pontoola Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hello Atlantic! its been a while and I would like to know if there any good populated guilds that I could join and not have to fill out an application lol just let me know thank you :)

2. iLLegal Means

iLLegal Means Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

my advice to you is the same to anyone looking to join a guild... Go to towns like New Haven and hang around folks first to see if they are the kind of players you want to be associated with... go on hunts with a few guilds before choosing which guild to join. A lot of good guilds hang out in New Haven, and feel free to ask around about the reputation of said guild before joining.

(yeah I know some of you are surprised I used a big word like associated... lol.)

3. Endal

Endal Journeyman

If you're interested, I'm thinking of starting a guild for people who actually want to play the game to it's fullest. The idea is to have the characters start out and just start adventuring in the real world and they use what they find. No free gear with 100%lrc, if you want that kinda' thing then you have to hunt for it. No sitting in the house holding the spacebar down while you catch up on Dr. Who, just a bunch of people who get together and play the game together and progress through everything.

I'm down for a group like this either on Atlantic or Siege Perelous, and I'm more than happy to live my character's life on Felucca (tram is nice and all... but... yeah). I've got enough money to buy a nice house and I would be happy to make it into a guildhouse for a group of people.

If there are already guilds where they embrace the game like this, then I would be happy to join with them, but people just don't seem to be interested in playing the game anymore. (shrugs) Perhaps it's just the ones that I've met.