1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by prssre, Apr 10, 2009.

1. prssre

prssre Guest

There I was minding my own business when I decided to cast a net. Three Krakens and a serp came to the surface. I didn't know what to do. I weathered the storm for about 20 seconds and died. I found a healer and went back. Killed one Kraken, but the others got away. I can take them one at a time. Three of them sob's with one net is a bad day when one is by themself.
  2. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 18, 2008
    Not really too bad actually. Have done it many times from my boat. Depending on where you were, just throw up some poison fields, keep the heals ready and chain lightning them when they're close (if you're a mage that is). If you're not a mage, well...:coco: