1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Weapons 30% Splintering, Legendary Bone Harvester

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Peekay, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

Taking offers on this bone harvester greater than 100m

People bash brittle on splintering weps but in all honesty, as long as you're not a lazy person and you repair it, it's fine. I know people who use 30% splintering weps that they've imbued mods on to and have had them for ever. Especially on weapons like this that are used as secondary weapons (Mortal strike).

[​IMG]

2. Snugybear

Snugybear Sage

A Splinter weapon with brittle will not last more than 2weeks in slow pvp "30minutes daily

Goldberg-Chessy likes this.
  3. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

Maybe a primary weapon that you use nonstop. However not a secondary weapon that you equip for it's role, which is in this case, mortal strike. If you would like to see an imbued 30% splintering warfork which is still over 100 durability after a year of use on a 210 disarm archer, I will grab a screen shot for you when my buddy is back from holiday.

Edit: lol, Hell not even my 70 Hit Area, 15 Splinter, 70 Lightning kryss is below 230 durability after months of every day use ase a primary weapon. I powdered it when I looted it and haven't powdered it since. I simply pay attention to it's durability and make time to repair it when it gets low.

4. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I pvp daily on the busiest shard and can tell you for a fact that nobody is pvping with brittle splinter weapons except for a few 'throwaways' here and there. And I can't even remember the last time I saw one of those.
    Brittle and splinter do not work together and shame on anyone trying to mislead an unsuspecting buyer into paying a lot of gold for it.

5. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

Who are you? Also if you're not offering to trade for my items, Please don't post in my threads. Thanks.

6. JDGTR

JDGTR Babbling Loonie
    Finance Minister

She bergs on the busiest shard and get her butt kicked real bad according to mith

7. JDGTR

JDGTR Babbling Loonie
    Finance Minister

He just wana trash you, he's mental

8. JDGTR

JDGTR Babbling Loonie
    Finance Minister

I like it, 100m