In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by LoL/Sonoma, Mar 17, 2011.
Easter egg i got at the 2009 event mislabeled "3009" =)
Anyone know if others exist?
Nice, never seen another like it, But very Nice lol
I'm not sure but man wouldn't it be a site to be able to see what the year of 3009 brings us? lol
1) UO will be on its 507th dev team (but will still exist!)
2) Rumors of a UO2 will be rampant
3) The EC will finally be phased out in favor of updated graphics/code for the "New" CC - holographic world where you actually walk around *inside* the game ... CC graphics will still be dominant
4) UO will finally run out of strange colors to make new items
5) Fel will still be deserted
6) The dev team will implement checks for 1,000,000,000,000 (trillion) gold - the average price of a vendor item
7) Magencia will finally be rebuilt (again) after being destroyed as part of a story arc in 2756
8) Rares museums will be broken down by decade due to storage constraints
9) All UO players will be descendants of current UO players ... the rest of the world still wont know what UO is
I feel much better now. Knowing that we have an egg from the future Easter of 3009. The whole 2012 myth is out the window.....Well at least we know Sonoma is safe. Time to move everyone while housing prices are cheap!
LOL, so true.
Ahaha! Some of those were priceless LOL.
I'm very tempted to sticky this list, we should have recruited LoL/Sonoma years ago. Just think, our own personal seer!
Yes a mass exodus to Sonoma is the only way... I suggest we begin plans immediately. It will be like going home for me, since I am from there. The Egg will save us. The Egg...
On a side note that is really funny and cool, I've never seen another, but then again I don't really travel in egg circles... *cough* Ovals! Perhaps it really is an egg from the future that has come back in time to stop some terrible UO even from taking place! AOS II!
1, Manticore will be coined as the "Father" or UO Rares.
2. His event item list will be 890 pages long, going on Season 900 Event Item List, and over 30 million views.
3. There will be a Hall of the EMs where marble statues of the past EMs will be constructed and titled "Ancients"
4. Character transfer will be via moongates (Duping token brokers will finally be out of business)
5. You still can't transfer in or out of Siege Perlis Shard
6. There will be new shards called "moon colony and Mars colony" so for those players playing from the Moon or Mars can have better ping.
7. There will be level 30 treasure maps
8. Monthly subscription will cost you 1,500 per month
9. The time it takes for GM to come help you will be roughly be 30 days
10. The Character "Mesana" will still be around, although this will be version 105
11. Fruit Baskets will still be a daily server up rare
12. New races such as gnomes, drawfs, swamp people, undead, orgres, orcs, giants, will all be playable.
Yes, Sonoma will indeed still be around in 3009! You should all start moving your characters to Sonoma now to avoid the rush of 2043, when EA finally finishes purchasing EVERY game developer and begins shutting them down.
Sonoma only survives the virtual massacre because the shard population is historically so low that they dont bother shutting down the server ... assuming it is empty anyway.
Actually I have to say its becuase the dev's and Mesanna loves Queen Mum's Cookies.
I also think it has to do with the EXCELLENT population of people there. Sonoma I have to say ROCKS!
LOL, yall are HILARIOUS! Haha
UO world succumb to the amount of EM sashes that had been handed out so we all now just eat EM sashes instead of food wich long ago was a comon thing. Now we eat drink s.it EM sashes and one time there was this guy that turned in to a fire orange colored EM sash and he was proclaimed to be single ruler of sosaria.
Bow to the allmight fire orange sash called Buster the Bright.
Account that eats the egg is free to play till the egg's date and one month after the one when scarffed