1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by T R U, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T R U

T R U Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

?

#1 T R U, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  2. Xug

Xug Journeyman

When cropping photos to remove the taskbar showing cheat engine, you should remember to not link the photo to your photobucket account with the original :)

Lyconis, startle and Kat like this.
  3. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Lmao @ this! You know they scurried to delete the original..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Rizarium

Rizarium Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

5. T R U

T R U Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Well you just cant count on sites to not change how they do things anymore. Just wow.

6. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

ATM, I'm a bard tamer with 90 in 5 skills, AND I was on the other screen reading UO guide.

*notes worship*

7. Idico

Idico Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I have to say I am a little amazed by those who use Cheat Engines to win in PvP.....I would rather win on my own, then to act like I am a great PvPer and use a cheat to win. Only directed to those who cheat to win in PvP, whoever you are...Lastly, when you expose yourself using said cheats (for all to see), it it really is proof that you cheat to win and you are not good enough to win without cheating. Just saying.

Lyconis, startle, Kat and 2 others like this.
  8. T R U

T R U Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Just think of it this way. You don't drive a ten speed to catch a Camaro. Not like every pic in my @#$%bucket shows this activity. Why are the mods not dealing with this talk of cheating as they normally would? Yo gramps do your job

9. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Now now Idico. You've done more than enough pvp on this shard over the years to know there is NO way to cheat in UO. You know, when your moving at mounted speed and someone "blips" by on foot, that's obviously game lag spike. And when your fighting the so called "leet pvp'r" and they are chugging heals and cures with almost "automatic" precision, that's just pure perfect "timing". Oh and then there's the almost predictable game crash just when certain players are on screen, that's just your "bad luck" that you crashed, even though you've been logged in game for a couple hours in a row with no other problems. Then there are those unfortunate few (like me) who use tracking skill to find stealthers and when the skill actually does work and the target cursor comes up, the trackie is about to "outrun" the tracker. Well that's just broken game mechanics ya know. And LOL, when you find that same individual out in B.F.E. doing EXACTLY the same thing, well, that's just someone playing that has a horrible case of O.C.D. In the end, if anyone ever encounters any of these situations remember, it was just your bad luck or your ****ty conn or your lack of timing or you might just be in the presence of some UO god and you should just eat dirt and have over your house and bank keys ROFL.

T'Challa, startle, Sprago and 4 others like this.
  10. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

*chuckles*

startle, Rizarium and Blaeke like this.
  11. Idico

Idico Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I never said WHO may or may not be a cheater. But I will tell you this, I would not cheat to catch a cheater....This is just a game....no reason to cheat. Think of when you were young and you caught another kid cheating everytime on a board game. No one wanted to play with that kid. He was rightfully labeled a cheater and the other kids looked down on him or her....

As for the 10 speed comment: You should use a Camero to catch a Camero...not a Rocket Ship to catch a Camero.... Point is, if you cheat to win, you sadly are not viewed by others as a winner. Not many in this game are cheating to get stuff...they cheat to brag that they won. If you win without cheating, brag away. If you cheat to win, kinda sad ....Just my opinion.

12. T R U

T R U Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

How bout this. The event doesn't reflect activity anywhere close to what you think. Have fun. find solace in your excuses for dying and life goes on.

13. Idico

Idico Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

hehe, Ya...DOnt look at the Pic we posted...HAHAHA..I hear ya...

14. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

seriously who didnt know him and his boyfriend need to cheat to win? Bo saw his boyfriend run past the Bo (Bo was flying) and his boyfriends was on foot the other day. For someone who talks soo much crap it is nice to see they need "enhancements" to win. Bo wonders what other enhancements he needs?

15. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Good to see gil allows this in there alliance now! Well they always allowed it, just not publicly.. Much like this double secret alliance.

16. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I am not certain about who is allied whom.... I do not see GIL nation allying with Diablo and crew, I have been wrong before.

I have often seen people post pictures they regret... If yer gonna run illicit programs, ya need to edit that out. I would be surprised if anyone is astonished over this. I would ask that the folks here not to make direct personal attacks. Review the Stratics RoC if you have any questions.

17. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Seriously... Some players cheat. That is no surprise. The majority of players do not. Those that do not are winners.

Lyconis and MANSBETH like this.
  18. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

There is no alliance between GIL and Diablo's crew but people sure like to start these rumors to put a dent in GIL's reputation as a good guild.

Like I´ve said ingame, if anyone sees a GIL out PvPing or PvMing with FYOU, then please take a screenshot and post the pic on these boards. I would like to see it as much as you guys.
    And since it´s I4NI that allied FYOU you guys should talk to Sprago about all this instead of saying this or that about GIL. Whatever endgame you guys have won´t work cause those that really know GIL knows what it stands for.

startle, Troop and kelmo like this.
  19. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

*smiles*

20. Rizarium

Rizarium Sage

So what you are saying Tjalle, is there are NO GiL members in I4nI? and there is no alliance with !4N!?(which are the same people that make up I4NI)
    So please answer that, so we can lay this to rest.
    *Tips Hat*

21. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor

As far as I know, Morgan and Garfield might have a faction char each in I4NI if they haven´t taken them out of the guild. But they do not fight alongside Diablo. Not sure if they have been active at all since FYOU joined TB. They joined I4NI before all this to help I4NI, not to help Diablo.
    And again, people who know Morgan and Garfield know they are good people who play fair and don´t support the stuff Diablo does.

No, there is not. There was before but not now.

startle likes this.
  22. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Wait they are good people and they are allied with Diablo? you dont see the hypocrisy in saying that?

23. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor

I´m glad you read what I wrote, Bo. :rolleyes2:

Colgarra likes this.
  24. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Still not buying it. Gil is in no way affiliated with FYOU. Some few individuals are throwing this off. Throw the faction stuff out of it.

Colgarra likes this.
  25. Colgarra

Colgarra Journeyman

All these silly accusations could be put to rest with a screenshot that shows a GIL member involved in these horrible activities. If all we have is he said/she said, then we really don't have much - do we?

Blaeke likes this.
  26. Rizarium

Rizarium Sage

It is silly that a "good" guild cannot tell the truth from the get go. Anyone that has an ounce of common sense knows what happened here.
    Thank you Tjalle for honestly answering my questions, maybe we can look forward to people that fight beside Diablo no longer having access to your guild house in the future as well.
    *Tips hat*

(Sorry about this thread, I really enjoyed this thread before it went off topic)

27. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

As Parium is obsessed with trying to discredit Gilfane and spreading his bitterness and BS, as usual, I had better make a statement about all this:

1) The White Council alliance did not ally with FSP. The I4NI faction guild, which mostly ran independent of the non-faction people, allied them without any prior consultation with the alliance. In other words, it was presented as a fait accompli.

2) Sprago chose to make the alliance simply because he had hardly anyone else to fight with. And whilst I cannot abide Diablo or anything he stands for, I do not blame him for wanting to find someone to get involved with. Indeed, I am hardly logging in myself these days as I have been so disillusioned with how quiet Siege has been the past few weeks. Since he allied FSP, I am told that Sprago has now had as much PvP as he has in the past few months and actually looks forward to logging in, so I'm pleased for him.

3) Since the alliance took place, I4NI have decided to dissolve their non-faction guild and we are now no longer allied with them.

4) During the time this supposed "alliance" was taking place, Diablo was not welcome in Gilfane town and I am not aware of any Gilfane members who had any dealings with him or helped him. FSP did not have access to the White Council forums, map or Mumble server.

5) Had I been paying much attention to Siege over the past couple of weeks, the matter would probably have been brought to a head much more quickly.

#27 Hoffs, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
    startle and Troop like this.
  28. Rizarium

Rizarium Sage

Okay so now that the facts are now called BS by Hoffs lets review.

1) The alliance affiliation between GiL and Diablo ended last night about 2030 hrs.

2) Although Diablo himself was not welcome in GiL town, those I4NI members whom are the exact same people as the ones in !4N! were still welcome, until of course 2030 hrs last night when they finally decided to end the hypocrocy.

3) There are still those that fight alongside of Diablo that have access to your guild house and the resources of your people. There are also people in your guild sir, that are still using the teleporter system of your former ally.

You see this as an attempt to discredit you? You have discredited yourself over the last 2-1/2 weeks. I know my guild has done nothing but point out what was going on to you sir. I for one hope your guild prospers in this "good" grey area you have decided to roam.

*Tips Hat*

#28 Rizarium, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
    Dacatge likes this.
  29. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

this is a lot of drama. almost makes me want to log in and listen in.
    still not as good as the old drama's of the day like puffy, yoda and others of old.

Blaeke and Troop like this.
  30. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

I'm pretty new here, so bear with me please... Are Parium and Rizarium one in the same?

31. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor

Yes, and he doesn´t like Hoffs, that´s why he tries so hard to make GIL look bad. That´s the reason GIL is the target here and not I4NI.

And looking through the access list to the Loot house I see a name of an ARR alt, so with reaching for straws being to popular these days, does that mean that ARR is also affiliated with Diablo?
    Hmm...

32. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Ok, now it makes sense. Parium I've heard of, and now that I understand that he and Rizarium are the same - it's all coming together for me. Silliness personified....

Blaeke likes this.
  33. Rizarium

Rizarium Sage

I know people would like to make this personal, but myself and my guild have left GiL alone for a long time now. The only reason I got upset, is the fact that people think if they use enough words, wether they mean anything or not, it makes the truth not the truth.
    Tjalle you ask Becca wether she sold a person in Tru's video a scroll in you guild house 2 days ago, and then sir come apologize for making this personal.

*Tips Hat*

34. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

we are done here.

Troop and startle like this.
  35. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

It was one thing when some one stupidly posted a picture... Now it is just drama, drama best left in game.

Troop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.