1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

360+ new customized housing tiles in SA

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Ni-, May 15, 2009.

1. Ni-

Ni- Guest

This comment was taken from facebook...

Tim 'Draconi' Cotten Just fixed the definitions for 360+ new customized housing tiles in UO for the new expansion. *collapses*

2. Sweety

Sweety Guest

!!! Sweet !!!

3. Velandra

Velandra Guest

after I spent the last TWO DAYS re-customizing my house!

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oh my! *fans self*

5. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Oh *no*.

I'm already addicted as it is...

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

y'know, as excited as I am about new tiles to play with I really, really wish they would finish all the tile sets..... it's so very frustrating to get to a section and have to re-do cause the only tile that *might* work in that spot doesn't exist

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

That one thing just might keep me playing UO...

8. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Happy days!

Until I'm told otherwise, I'm going to believe that some of these new tiles are ones needed to finish other sets. :)

9. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

sigh I wish. Lets hope the new sets aren't as ugly as the last 2 collections...and complete with matching rooftops AND archways. With bigger windows.

But what I really really wish for? A SANDSTONE FOUNDATION!!! And PLAIN WOOD ARCHES for the plaster and tudor sets!

10. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Draconi hasn't said one way or the other. The assumption is that we'll get our hands on them, though... FoF said so, right? *bounces with excitement*

And I asked the question about filling in our current sets, and haven't gotten a response yet. We shall see! I really do hope they fix it at some point, but I think they're more focused on getting out new content than on providing us with wooden arches. :( *crosses fingers*

11. blaznstar

blaznstar Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I couldnt find anything on this, would you give me the site?
    Thank You!
    Blaz

12. MalagAste

Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I'm hoping for the half wall castle tiles... the ones to do the parapet right... every other part of that stone is available except the half walls...

After all that I'd really like corners with arches that are a strait wall on one side and an arch on the other for corners... but that's me.

13. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone signed up to beta test yet? I wonder if the new tiles would be available to see on there......

14. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

Think bigger!! Display Case add-ons like the bar tiles. New running water features and walls that are static but look like bookshelves! etc....

15. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I am sure many have signed up for a chance, but the invitations have not been sent yet. Hopefully sometime this week! *clicks send/receive on the e-mail... again...*

16. MalagAste

If I'm going to think bigger than I would VERY much like to have the three spider wall tiles..... like are in Many dungeons.... as well as dungeon wall tiles... Umbra tiles....

17. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Facebook. Search for Draconi's profile. I asked in the comments. Never did get a response. :(

18. Deb

Deb Guest

OMG "Faints" 360? I am so glad I signed up for beta and hopefully the tiles will be in it. Now to start packing up my houses for the recustomizing:danceb: