1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] 3Story 13X14 Trammel Exotic Island

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by TheLostKnight, Feb 26, 2011.

1. This is a rare and unique location on Fire Isle Trammel. Located in the cliff of a mountain on the other side of the entrance to the underworld. This place used to be a beach house location. Now it is a desert location right next to montains which makes it perfect for a mining location. Although this is true this house remains exotic and is surouded by a small oasis on the east side with beautiful grass, a tree and water. There is only one neighboor to this house. The rarity of the location is to be self-evaluated but this piece of land is rating very high on Trammel's map. The starting bidding price for this house is 15 millions.

ICQ #603-904-624
    PM's also accepted good luck!

Attached Files:

2. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Can that house not be made any bigger? It looks like there is room on the sides of it and maybe the back?

3. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

I'll bite.

4. I doubt about that. The house placement tool did not let me place anything else but I haven't tried more then that. The person who buys the house will have to try himself but I think the oasis blocks anything larger. Tha back of the house is close to the mountain so I don't think that it would be possible.

5. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I owned a house at this exact location prior to SA when it was on the water. I was able to place bigger. Now I dont know if the new terrian blocks placement or not.

Either way nice quiet location :)

6. The house is still for sell if anybody wants to grab it I'll be on ICQ all through today.

#603-904-624

7. Price reduced. Now 10m Only.

I will sell for 10m.
    ICQ #603-904-624