1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

4/6 Chiv items

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Omega9, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Omega9

Omega9 Guest

Just a quick question:

What are the best items, re jewels etc. to use to get 4/6 FC/FCR?

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

You have a couple options. You can use a 1/3 ring, a 1/3 bracelet, and a 1fc shield, but this ties you to 1fc weapons. Otherwise, you could use an orny (2/3), a 1/3 ring, a 1fc shield, and any weapon.

You could also use an orny, inquisitors resolution, a 1fc ring, and a 1fc shield, but I'd rather use runic gloves or stormgrips than inquis.

My 4/6 macer has an orny, 1/3 ring, and 1fc shield.

3. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

There is also fc2 ring in game, but then u need inquisitors resolution for sure.

4. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not thinking of what the FC2 ring is.

What is it? Do you know what its other properties are?

-Galen's player

5. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Djinni's Ring gives FC2. Chaos Shield from Vesper Museum gives 1/2 casting. Helm of Swiftness gives 1/2 casting,but is more or less useless to a warrior.
    Pilfered Dancer Fans give FCR 2.
    Also look up some of the gargish artifacts.

6. Omega9

Omega9 Guest

Thanks for the info :thumbup:

After looking at several options, in the end I decided to spend up on an orny, and then imbued a ring with 1/3, dex 7 increase, and some DI. The extra 1 fc I got from an imbued katana.

7. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Sweet. Gl!

8. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

I see you only have 4 properties on that ring. A (spendy) option is to make turquoise rings and imbue them because the +5% SSI only counts for ~19% intensity.