1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

4 good reason

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

KOC what happened? You ask and ask for even fights don't you?
    TNT asked tonight for a 5v5 and instead you respond with is it ok if we bring 6...so we say yes why not we are just happy you are willing to leave a house. Instead you bring 10...
    Hugi
    Sunchicken
    Sakie
    Kage
    Super
    Garlin
    Justin
    Baal
    Elmer
    Kal

We got "lucky" and killed Sunchicken outnumbered 2:1 and then we left because of the extreme odds. Next time when we ask you to do a 5v5 please just bring 5 eh? Btw did you know we lost zero people, interesting how you can't kill one person with 2:1 odds against a guild you think has zero good pvpers eh?

:spider:

2. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Rofl. I like how you count Baal, when he was literally logged in for 2 seconds and just ran out of Brook's house. Only person that should of seen him is Death. Seeing how he ran alllllllllll the way east, then north, into east gate. Garlin Green? Way to count characters that weren't even logged in, but seen 5 minutes before, lawl. Elmer? Way to count a stealther that is watching, knowing damn well he didn't attack a single one of you and kept tracking in case you had more. And again, Justin? LOL? Way to count characters that you SEEN in the house, and not the 6 that did show up:

Sunchicken
    Forsaken
    Hugi
    Kage
    Kal
    Super

GG on those math skills and storytime. Kage was our only communication, as he was relaying what you guys were saying and said, "they said to bring the 6 we have on". Because at the time we did have 6 and when others logged in, we said to stay.

Good kill on Sunchicken, you'll notice the only way he dropped was a dismount. Other then that, you, Death, and Hef run WELL. *wink*

3. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Next time we do something like this we are going to have to do it in a confined area. its tuff chasing somone 5+ screens and synch a combo....

4. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I'd love to see how well you tough guys would do without vent in a group fight.

Just sayin...la

5. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

I dont forsee to have any problems withought vent. I trust all those involved in the fight lastnight have the skill level to merge together on a target with or without vent while watching health bars to toss heals.

6. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Funny you say that seeing as WITH vent you got dropped. I'm sure it was because of the dismount from the TNT you outnumbered and not the KOC who were chasing *cough* all over luna instead of staying to heal you. :hahaha:

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

8. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

My death was no ones fault other than my own. I got sloppy and i wasnt paying attention to my location vs everyone elses. I got seperated dismounted and couldnt get back to the group to grab a heal.
    We did have 6 vs yalls 5, and I was the only one to die.

Say what you want. Next time we do this it will have to be inside the bagball arena. We will see the outcome when you dont have 6 screens to run around in...

9. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I asked for the fight to take place at wrong arena, I was denied that option by multiple KOC. Probably because then you wouldn't be able to bring 6-10 vs our 5, even numbers are scary.

10. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Id love to see you in game and not just posting on the boards as well... But its not going to happen.

I mean because your actually an active part of the community right?

Your not just here to troll and ruffle some feathers? :scholar:

Have a nice day Rico you still are the 2nd best thief on siege.

11. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Really? That's kinda funny. I post during the day, and play in the evening. I may have a job that allows me to post here a lot, but it does not give me the freedom to play online games during work hours.

Unlike many people here...la

12. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

omg it is story time. Justin was afk in the house i had a phone call.but hey big d it sound good.

13. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Big D, you have got to be one of the biggest liars on the shard, I am Garlin Green, I am Back n Black, the whole shard knows this, its no suprise, Forsaken took my spot due to my conn, I logged Garlin in house, Got on Tracker, which is Back N Black and stealthed and tracked for any of you guys as well as thieves in case somoene got looted from other then us, I attacked no one, I reveled once and that was it, and as soon as I got revlealed, death bolted and ran all the way to north luna and used me as an excuse prolly to stop fighting, Seems you were looking for any reason to quit and give up, It wasnt over by any means.....Keep up the lying, your great at it

14. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Did you or did you not bring more then 5 people to a 5v5?
    Whether those people came to fight or stand and watch guildmates die it doesn't matter. We saw them and were not going to "wait and see" if they were going to attack us. Infact Baal who I was told "didn't attack anyone" and "was only coming to watch" actually attacked me. At that exact point I saw you on Black reveal and I could only assume at that point it was to dismount me so I told everyone to leave as we already were outnumbered 6v5 from the initial surge.
    Why would we stick around to continually fight outnumbered when all night long KOC stood inside Brooks house complaining about our numbers? Once we ask for an even fight you bring more people to outnumber us. I can't say it enough, your guild is full of cowards.

15. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Kage and I told Hef everything in ICQ.....YOUR A LIAR and an exagerater of the truth, Thats what you do best.......Your a Liar

What I find funny, I knew your ****ing liaing ass would say something, so I stayed in Form, how the Hell am I gonna dismount on a character that isnt an archer and hasnt been, and I cant swing a bola in Kurin Form you fricking Liar.......thats all you are is a Liar

16. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I'm worried about you Elmer. Your not going to hurt yourself are you?

17. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Im worried you will never tell the truth about anything....if your gonna post about us, at least tell the truth

18. Turtle

Turtle Guest

The truth is you cried all night about being outnumbered instead of fighting us and backing up your trash talk about being "so" good.
    The truth is once you had numbers on us you lost a guy and we didn't.
    The truth is your a coward, you play a coward template and your the gm of a guild full of cowards.
    The truth hurts.

:scholar:

19. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

As you see, I made some corrections to your statments, this is closer to home, coming from a liar

Your a liar, so your unable in your genetic makup to tell the truth, so all this mindless babble from you is a lie.......no one can beleive anything you say anymore.....every story you tell has so many holes in it, you cant even keep em straight anymore.........way to fail Liar!

20. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think this one has gone far enough. Everybody take a deep breath and count to 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.