1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

4 minutes to smelt ore, 2 minutes to open a runebook ?!?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mayadevi, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Mayadevi

Mayadevi Guest

This is what UO has been like for me for over a week.

I'm playing on Origin, on a Vista machine with oodles of memory. My machine far exceeds any minimum requirements this game has.

It's the same on 2d or the enhanced client.

Yesterday I lagged in Shame Fel, five minutes of non -movement later I got up to get coffee, ten minutes later I was still unable to move.

The game is unplayable for me right now. How many other people are experiencing this ?

I think it's time for a fix.
  2. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    everything seems okay to me, but i am not running around in any dungeons, if i recall correctly are not all dungeons on the same subserver? If they are then the abyss would be there too? And that is where most people are right now.
  3. Mayadevi

Mayadevi Guest

Erm... I was outisde of luna.. mining that ridge, 'cause well, I thought that might be safe considering the fact that i can't move for up to 15 minutes at a time ?

Luna is basically empty right now.