1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

4 New Skills - Mysticism, Throwing, Imbuing, Flight

Discussion in 'UHall' started by R Traveler, Sep 8, 2009.

1. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

2. guum

guum Guest

I think that's just a way of padding their numbers a bit. Pretty sure they're referring to the built-in ethy of gargoyles.

3. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Flight is it's own skill now? I wonder how it works, if this is indeed true. I'll have to rethink the gargie templates.

4. Green Mouser

Green Mouser Guest

Surely Calvin wouldnt typo. So I will send my humans to haven to learn how to fly :) Might name change them to Icarus.

5. guum

guum Guest

I seriously doubt this. That would be a pretty substantial change to things in the last couple of weeks, and would no doubt cause all sorts of trouble.

6. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

Flight, as in 'run away', has always been an essential UO skill...

I'm glad they think a lot of snake charming though, it's so good it's in the list twice ;)

Hang on -

"NPC and Potion Pet Resurrection"

I knew about the NPC option coming in, but potions for dead animals? Anyone able to explain that please?

7. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You rub the potion on the pet and hopes it comes to life again. Not sure how your going to get a dead pet to drink a potion.

8. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

Rubbing things on ghosts has a certain 'eh?' factor too, but since bandages work, why not...