1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

4 Story with no ceilings

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by startle, Dec 26, 2013.

1. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Crazy question, I know.... bear with me a sec. I've been on test just now and confirmed that I can make a 3 level home with no floors ('cept the ground, duh) - in order to create the feeling of a high castle with stained glass windows on the West wall of an 18x18. The one I made on test had different types of walls for the 3 floors, and you can stand on the ground floor and look up at all 3 sets of walls.

I can't remember ever seeing anyone do this, but - if you have - I'd really love to see a pic or tell me where one is... I'm sure I can't be the only person to want to consider this, so there must be some examples I could take a look at for "inspiration".... If I don't have a char on your shard, I'll make one - np.

#1 startle, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

screenshot_072.jpg screenshot_073.jpg screenshot_074.jpg I did this one a while back. The home has 1/2 floors on the south-side then the open multi-story library along the north side.

Sinful Obsession likes this.
  3. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Wow, amazing! That is so kewl... What shard, Tazar? Is it public?

4. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

startle likes this.
  5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

This is one in my City on Atlantic. The house is technically "Public", but since I declared Independence from King Blackthorn recently, I have closed off several access points to the city so you'd need a guide to get to it. If you would like to see it, you can PM me here and we'll meet up over the weekend, or ICQ me at 286-771-023, or you can often find me in General Chat on Siege.

startle likes this.