1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

4 Years Away, considering coming back.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Narcissus, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Narcissus

Narcissus Guest

Ive been gone 4 years... considering coming back purly for the RP aspect missing in other games.

I reactivated one of 8 accounts I have, and it appears to be the 'wrong' one. Is there a way to tell what characters are on an account without reactivating it and paying $13.00?

If not I wont even bother.

2. Lolindir

Lolindir Guest

Hm.

Checking your MyUO profile may be worth a shot. Not sure for how long they keep track of inactive chars tho.

http://my.uo.com

3. Lucy

Lucy Guest

Theres not and don't bother...

This game is no where what it used to be 4 years ago.

4. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Personally, I think the game itself is better than it was 4 years ago. Sorry to hear that Narcissus. What shard do you play? Perhaps you can still have fun with your currently active account with a little help from others.

5. Babble

Babble Guest

No way to check it, except to wait on the return to Britania program they have each year.

MYUO page only shows chars logged in for a month.

6. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What if he made all his characters public on MyUO? Isn't there a way you can look those characters up via the account?

7. a slave girl

Stratics Veteran

If you paid each account by the month and let some go unpaid before others then maybe the last paid account belongs to your favorite characters?

You could check the suspension dates of all the accounts and see which was last to be suspended if so.

It's a wild card I know.

8. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

if they have it Retun of britannia should be comming soon with the aniversary stuff? aint it allways around of that time ?

All the closed accounts are opened for a week and you can check them all

9. Narcissus

Narcissus Guest

Tracing my billing information down Ive found the account, however it appears to either be banned, or otherwise 'occupied' somehow... because it wont send the password to any of my email addresses, and wasn't 'listed' under the 'lost user name' feature either...

Ive tried multiple avenues of contacting support but they all appear to be dead ends, I guess support doesnt even take email anymore?

I sent an email to Mr Dhalberg, hopefully that will put me on the proper course, Im not even sure how long Ill stay, Im only returning for the RP community on Atlantic.

10. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Jeremy is a she....just wanted to make sure you knew before you mistakenly addressed them...

11. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sure she will understand as you are just returning. I hope they get everything worked out for you so you can come back! The game really is still fun for most folks. I love it!
    Good luck to you :)