1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

40 for max resists?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by joshn1234, Nov 14, 2008.

1. joshn1234

joshn1234 Guest

I have an elven mage and for some reason every one of his resists is stuck at 40. I can't find any place where it says that this is race dependant and I can't imagine that being the case anyway? Any idea's?
  2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Check to see what your chars resists are with nothing on (jewelry and armor), if you are in the -'s it means your char is under the effects of a spell. Could be magic reflect, protection, arch protection (think there is 1 other)

But elves max resists are 70,70,70,70,75
  3. GFY

GFY Guest

Check to see if you have protection, reactive armor, or some other spell cast on this character. These spells effect your resists and can be turned off or on to improve or lower certain resists.
  4. joshn1234

joshn1234 Guest

Had tried all that and nothing changed it. Took stuff off and no noticeable effect until it dropped below 40. Fixed it though, went out and got myself killed. Looted my corpse and they are back to normal. Strange though.
  5. GFY

GFY Guest

Did you remove resist spell from your template? If you have 120 resist spell on template all your resist will be 40 even if your naked.