1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

45 parry skill, anygood?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by bigbadbell, Nov 1, 2007.

1. bigbadbell

bigbadbell Guest

pvp template. my template is

110 fence (use dread hat to 120)
    120 tactics
    120 anat
    120 resist
    100 heal
    100 poison

stats - 111 str, 114 dex, 30 mana. (with armour and pots 150, 150, 38)

with a 715 cap i am left with 45 skill points.

If i put them in parry i get a 5% parry chance (without a shield). will that be at all effective? Im thinking better to have a small chance than no chance but im not sure if it will ever parry at that......

My other thought is spellweaving for attune weapon and other available lower spells, this would be a problem for mana though.....

chiv not much use because of low karma from poison.....

what best way to finsih him off with those 45 points??

thanks

2. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

pvp template. my template is

110 fence (use dread hat to 120)
    120 tactics
    120 anat
    120 resist
    100 heal
    100 poison

stats - 111 str, 114 dex, 30 mana. (with armour and pots 150, 150, 38)

with a 715 cap i am left with 45 skill points.

If i put them in parry i get a 5% parry chance (without a shield). will that be at all effective? Im thinking better to have a small chance than no chance but im not sure if it will ever parry at that......

My other thought is spellweaving for attune weapon and other available lower spells, this would be a problem for mana though.....

chiv not much use because of low karma from poison.....

what best way to finsih him off with those 45 points??

thanks
    -----------

Hmm.. personally. I'd drop anatomy and tactics to 100, the DI bonus from 100-120 isn't all that impressive. and pick up chiv. Even though you are poisoning your own weapons, karma is not that hard to gain back. Chiv is very handy, especially if you have 3/6 or 4/6 casting. Just keep karma at around 2+ or 3+.. You have near instant cleans by fire and very fast close wounds handy.

Also, your mana/int looks low

3. Guest

Guest Guest

45 skills point use it on Necro...
    transform to vampire form