1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

48+ = 720...What about 96 Months? 144 Months?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DVDA, May 2, 2011.

1. DVDA

DVDA Guest

Really, when are we going to get more skill points for veterans? The highest as you all know is 720 after 48+ months.

What about the people who have already doubled that?

I just tripled that (144 months), what I would give for just 725...come on EA, give us a real reward for shelling out about $2,000 to play this game without ever quitting.

Side Note: Wasnt there a sub-forum on stratics for "Ideas" or "Wish List?" I dont see it now, maybe I am losing it. Thanks

2. Fat Midnight

Fat Midnight Visitor

There is no maybe about it.

3. lankdogg03

lankdogg03 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Personally I don't think new players need to be penalized any further by veterans getting an even larger skill point boost over them. Right now the plus 20 skill points is really nice but it is not that big a deal if you don't have it. Imagine however if older players had 50 or more skill points they could squeeze on their templates that you were not allowed to use. It would probably be a bit discouraging. I think for the most part vet rewards should just be convenience related or decorative items.

4. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

When do games stop being about ever inflating characters and start being about what happens?

5. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

[like] *click*

6. DVDA

DVDA Guest

I found it, apparently they got rid of it a while back http://vboards.stratics.com/uhall/138518-ideas-den.html

Phew, I am still sane

7. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Whoa. That is just too correct & true to ignore.

It is extremely rare when an idea or post makes me stop & reflect.

Well said!

8. Well said :p

To the op, everyone would like to have 900+ skill points but that would just be plain boring :D

Less max skill points means making more characters, making more characters means making more accounts, more accounts means making more money, making more money makes..... well, you see where i'm going with this :lol:

9. DVDA

DVDA Guest

Not asking for 900 points, just 5 more at 96 and 5 more at 144 months

730 is not unreasonable

10. 900 was a random figure :p

11. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

What I wouldnt do to get 100 skill points more! With all the things crafters need to have considering all the skills linked of late, 825 or even 850 would be a heavenly addition.

I wont be a piggy and ask for 1k in skill points.... but this lady can dream cant she?

12. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Noob accounts should also get the 720 skillcap imo.

13. DVDA

DVDA Guest

I am fine with this although it wont benefit me as I have 3 houses and I havent even used half of my storage (I am not a horder)

14. LoL/Sonoma

LoL/Sonoma Guest

I personally think templates have become too cramped with all the linked skills that are required now. I miss the days when my main character was something like:

Archery 100
    Tactics 100
    Anatomy 100 (i think ... maybe it was Eval? One of those skills wasnt linked back in the day. Heck it may have even been resist spells)
    Magery 100
    Meditation 100
    Fishing 100
    Tailoring 100

It was fun to have characters that were multi talented. Of course now Archery requires another skill or two to be useful and a combat mage is in the same boat. Just seems lame that all my crafting skills pretty much need to be on a single character to have all the cross-skill benefits (same for combat chars). This leads to everyone (except RPers) having pretty much the same general character types.

15. LadyNico

LadyNico Always Present

:ten:

16. DVDA

DVDA Guest

Yeah good times.... my first character was:

GM Smith
    GM Mining
    GM Magery
    GM Eval
    GM Med
    GM Taming
    50 Arms Lore
    50 Music

17. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Indeed!

18. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

It's called Skill Increase equipment. Sacrifice something in your suit to gain it. The End.