1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

489 Extra Storage

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by soulstoner, Mar 31, 2010.

1. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

IF choclate ingredients stacked

Cocoa Liquor
    Cocoa friggin Butter

i saw willie wonka's attempt at storing all this today as well ... so sad for all us choclate hopefuls -
  2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 30, 2003
    I feel your pain. I threw out all of my cooking supplies to save on space.
  3. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

that is soo sad. May be too late to care - but - I posted an inquiry this morning regarding future plans for chocolate ingredients regarding stacking and other worthwhile plans for the choclate stuff on ASK THE DEVS - maybe if more inquire the question will be answered for us there and we can have a better feel for the worth of keeping any that remains. I just get sad now when I open a paragon corpse and there's choclate ingredients.
  4. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I think it's hopeless with Sak gone. If it didn't get fixed with her working at UO, I can't imagine anyone doing it now. All of my ingredients are gone now, I dumped them long ago. :(