1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

4v4 -- UHOH vs. MvP

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Necro/Tom, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Necro/Tom

Necro/Tom Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Well, finally was the day that CoM (MvP) requested a 4v4 at the farms! We jumped on that offer! So the time had begun, the walls were dropped, and the fights began! At first, they almost had the upperhand, but it all changed for the worst once one of their soldiers have fallen. They were all slain in a bloodbath! They had refused to give up, and told us they would switch chars to fight another 4v4, we again accepted this challenge. This time we would play by our rules, instead of their rules in the first challenge. Again, the walls were dropped, and the fight began. Spells were casted in a flash and people went from corner to corner! I was their prime target, but that didnt stop us from demolishing them once again! Again, they were vanquished by the infamous TB (UHOH). See attachments below for pictures, havent figured out how to make them decent sized yet : (.

GOOD FIGHTS MvP, HOPE TO SEE MORE LIKE THIS!!!

Attached Files:

2. Turles

Turles Guest

i was one of our four. it was another easy win for us we are now 4-0 going back to our first fight with foa. maybe someone will be able to kill one of our guys sometime down the line in one of these duels.

3. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Late addition!!

[​IMG]

Good fights though. =)

*high five*

4. Vortimer

Vortimer Guest

LOL @ crash saying we suck at healing.

5. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:eek: was no summons said before or after all the dead pixies ;P least they didn't bring a cu :)

6. Turles

Turles Guest

first duel was no summons second was with summons. please ask before u assume.

7. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

I did ask ... "was" is usually an indication of a forthcoming question lol and cu comment is in regards to the group you fought on i think catskills? that insisted on using a cu :/. Would have liked to see whole vid of that, heh.

8. Raigeki

Raigeki Guest

A question mark is typically an indication that a question was just asked.

You should try using them.

9. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

lol did Turles "assume" I was dissing UHOH or something? I don't understand why either of you are being snippy. congrats on second post btw, Raigeki.

10. Raigeki

Raigeki Guest

Thanks. I usually browse without posting. Congrats on your 6000th post while still maintaining horrible communication skills. It must have taken a lot of effort to stay that bad after all that practice.

11. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

lol right, you're a leech that contributes nothing to Stratics, here to defend Turles over something he misinterpreted. you're pretty pathetic, miss.

12. Raigeki

Raigeki Guest

You consider the garble that you spew in your posts a contribution?

13. longshanks

longshanks Guest

Turles has a fanboy
    Turles has a fanboy
    Turles has a fanboy

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

14. Turles

Turles Guest

i am so lovable

15. Raigeki

Raigeki Guest

You're pretty dense if you think my posts have anything to do with Turles.

16. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010

u just came back to uo raigeki, don't randomly post in threads that have nothing to do with you, learn to pvp, then post

17. chessythief

chessythief Guest

Oh snap Lord Trammy got involved.

18. *cries* I thought me and Zelda had the market cornered on being Trammie Royalty. WTF? Demon, GET OFF OF MY CLOUD! ;)

P.S. I can't believe with all the BS that happens on stratics someone is going to try and criticize G.v.P.s communication skills. There are many problems here. He is not one of them.

19. Demonous

says the person with 10 posts

20. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

IM SO CONFUSED :sad2:

I'm gone for 3 days and all hell breaks loose! Sheesh!

21. Vortimer

Vortimer Guest

That is the worst insult I have ever seen. Insulting someone because they have a low post count??? LOL that makes you guys look wetarded.

I don't think you should be telling anyone they are bad pvper cause incase you didn't notice you are one. Jamie owns your face.

Have a good time playing UO till the wee hours of the night and getting you post count up!

chessytheif has soft hands.

22. Demonous

lol? a guy that just came back to UO owns me? yeah im sure, he wasnt a pvper when he played anyway he was a tamer, and im guessing you're in bic too defending your buddy vortimer, dont just pretend someone is a good pvper because you are friends with them, do your research

23. HoHumHarry

HoHumHarry Guest

thats from the vasoline

24. chessythief

chessythief Guest

Son my account had 10k before I stopped playing and it got deleted for inactivity.

25. longshanks

longshanks Guest

Gee Whiz, talk about a thread derailment...