1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tailoring] 5 Pc Cloth Bods Only

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Connor_Graham, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Would anyone happen to have (or can provide) a list of small bods that are only used in the 5 piece cloth large bods? I'm trying to separate the junk bods out of my collection and unfortunately already sold off every junk 5 pc large I had. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Feathered Hat
    Fancy Shirt
    Surcoat
    Short Pants

and

Thigh Boots (shared with the Gypsy 4-piece).

Typically, the one 5-piece you'll want to turn in is the Ex 20 Count large, as it gives a CBD...

3. Ok great. That'll let me clear out quite a bit from mass of cloth 20 smalls I've got. Thanks!

4. After going through a few, I've noticed a couple that I don't recall from any of the 4 pc Lg bods, such as the Wizard's Hat. Are you positive that the 4 cloth bods you listed above are the only ones that are not in any of the 4 pc? I want to make sure I get all of the small bods out of my 20 cloth norm books that don't give a spined kit or better. I'm wanting to get rid of anything that would give a reward below that level. I don't want any rug bods and especially not any stretched hide ones.

5. miss uo

miss uo Guest

All normal 20 4-piece cloth larges gives a spined kit.

6. I know that. What I'm looking for are any cloth 20 small bods that are NOT in a 4 pc large, but ONLY in a 5 pc so I can separate them out.

7. miss uo

miss uo Guest

Now that I understand your question a little better, the town crier smalls listed by Basara are the only smalls not included in any other 4pc large.

The wizard hats goes with the wizard outfit. You can find a complete list of large cloth bod outfits at tower of roses website.
    http://www.towerofroses.de/bodt-out.htm

8. Ok, thanks. I didn't realize they listed all of the bods like that or I'd have looked it up myself. With that, the last of my junk bods are finally cleaned out. Funny thing is, even though I cleared out nearly 2000 bods total, I didn't manage to get rid of even one storage vendor....