1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

50% and login stops

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Lee said to keep his thread to posts from people who get to the city select screen but no further.

There are others of us whose login only gets to 50%, stops, and returns to the login screen. We don't even make it to the Data Center to have intermittent problems there. I'm in Sacramento. Where are others who have the same problem?

2. Taisen

Taisen Guest

I'm in Maryland.. Having same issue as you.. Can't get past that 50 percent....

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Lee said to keep his thread to posts from people who get to the city select screen but no further.

There are others of us whose login only gets to 50%, stops, and returns to the login screen. We don't even make it to the Data Center to have intermittent problems there. I'm in Sacramento. Where are others who have the same problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Opss we posted same time - i get to 35 on cc and all other citys are fine - Im IN UK [​IMG]

4. Cupcake2007

Cupcake2007 Guest

I'm in Southern California if that helps any.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hanging at 35% trying to enter AV and BF, eventually gives error 22 and back to select a sim screen. I'm on the east coast.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Hanging at 35% trying to enter AV and BF, eventually gives error 22 and back to select a sim screen. I'm on the east coast.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can get into BF and JP just cc like you goes back to login (still ave one sim in there just not one i want cos she loosing skills keeping shop open ) [​IMG]

7. Meggers

Meggers Guest

I'm in South Carolina and I have the same problem but our gerbils went on strike a couple of weeks ago.

8. i get to 50% and stop too [​IMG]
    im in oklahoma

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I can finally log into TSO and land on a property.