1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

50% packet loss

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Maj, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Maj

Maj Guest

Anyone else have same problem when logging on to Origin? Was lagging a bit but this is just crazy >.<

I got an ice snake nppin my heals with the cave exit in front of me..attack of lag demon in classic form.

2. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

May have something to do with you being in Japan?

3. Maj

Maj Guest

Maybe...I hope it will be better tomorrow. Was doing fine then all of a sudden just major lag.
    I`ve played origin since the shard was opened and never had it so bad as today.
    Logged on Sakura and had no problems there so I am confident there was nothing wrong with my connection.

I thought maybe someone was trying to log onto my account because after freezing up I would lose connection, but I was using same account on Sakura so that wasn`t it either.
    So I figure it must be the packet loss.

I bet it would feel like playing a new game if I played origin from somewhere in the U.S. ^.^

4. Pan Arcane

Pan Arcane Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Do you have an ex-wife? Maybe she took your packets. :(