1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

500 bonus on free accounts

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Raisin, May 29, 2008.

1. Raisin

Raisin Guest

I'm getting a 500 bonus a week on my free account now (second week now).
    Same on my friend's free account.

Just saying - not that it matters either way really :)
  2. Katheryne

Katheryne Guest

Since there isn't supposed to be any more billing for accounts now (yeah, I know, it's still happening), I believe all of the accounts, whether they were free or premium before, are premium now - hence the 500/week bonus you're seeing.
  3. Mavric

Mavric Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    It's good to see EA playing all the accounts 500 bonus a week, hmmmm, they should up it to 5,000,000 a week until it closes.:pint:

4. they should so we can enjoy our last days ..... w/ our friends and families :)
  5. Raisin

Raisin Guest

Thanks for the info! :)

I really didn't put 1 + 1 together there. Now I was able to make more sims on my free account and play them in skill + money houses too.

Very cool