1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mr. Sly, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Mr. Sly

Mr. Sly Guest

So i hear my stuffs up for grabs eh?rolleyes:
  2. Alrich

Alrich Guest

was it your keep that fell today ?
  3. archite666

archite666 Guest

Not the keep, that was forsakens, mrs slys fell too and probably had better stuff in it.
  4. Mr. Sly

Mr. Sly Guest

ya i believe it had soem artys and nice weps hopefully my Wounding spike is in my hand...u know just incase i want to lurk the shadows again one day. I just hope someone got my SS ;>
  5. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 1, 2008
    yo brother i got your soul stones and ill keep tell you come back just holla at me when u do
  6. Blindside

Blindside Guest

sup sly sucks you let all your **** drop but just makes it that much more fun stealing it back muahahahahahah
  7. Mr. Sly

Mr. Sly Guest

thats the whole point Blind if Molly is still playing someone give her damn mining gloves back !! lol its gonna be great coming back one day and filling my house back up with junk :> :stir:
  8. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

Who placed?

*edit* lol nm :thumbup1:
  9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Of course Molly's still playing. I just can't use the 'Molly' sig atm, can only use one on these boards up to yet.

Don't worry about the gloves, I replaced them long ago :)
  10. Mr. Sly

Mr. Sly Guest

Just wondering are there any new guilds in creation for SP and are new people playing now or what. Whats pvp like heard they changed some stuff for good or bad? Hows my KOC buddys. Factions still kickin?