1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

56 to live servers

Discussion in 'UHall' started by gummy460, Oct 29, 2008.

1. gummy460

gummy460 Guest

when is this due to happen? I was hoping today but form the looks of the posts I dont think so. Has there been any word?

Thanks

2. I just headed to Brit cemetary and almost got to dig my own grave there. It's definitely going on.

A word of advice, watch out for the massive damage the Unseen whatchamacallit inflicts on anyone within a few tiles range. I had 20-22 damage ticking off each second and barely managed to get away with 2 HP's left.

3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Have you considered looking at uo.com for that information?

4. Lol, lookin at uo.com so early in the morning, good one. We hardly get any info on there during the day let alone at 6am or even earlier for some!

The event is going on, although I did notice the shards went down a bit late, maybe your shard has not been takin down for maintanence yet.

5. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well Europa is def live I've been out trick or treating and after about 10 deaths just got my first small web.

6. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

How does trick or treating work?

7. Zym Dragon

Zym Dragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Say: "Trick or Treat" then target an NPC. :spider: