1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

572 Stones Weight

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dag Nabbit, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Seasoned Veteran

Jan 7, 2013
    I imbued a ring and bracelet with +7 strength each so I could carry the most possible ore on my miner. 572 stones is the max I was able to get into my pack before ore started being lost or hitting the ground.Is this the max that can be fit into a pack? Has anyone fit more?
  2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

May 12, 2008

Mouse over the backpack on your paperdoll. As long as it doesn´t reach the 550 stones you should be able to fit more.
  3. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Campaign Supporter

Nov 4, 2011
    Your backpack can carry up to 550 stones, regardless of your max strength.
    After that, it will start placing stuff on the ground or losing it.
    Lord Frodo and G.v.P like this.
  4. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    I run a combat miner. His suit is everything that adds STR/DEX/INT with jewels maxed to 10/8/8ring and 8/8/8 bracelet. (+51) 150/(+43) 150/(+18)65 are his stats. I start dropping ore at 625. Once moved 888 stones weight across Delucia to the forge spamming Divine Fury.
    #4 Warpig Inc, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013