1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

6 million WoW Accounts/servers down , Has Uo been given a brake?

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Millie, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Millie

Millie Guest

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Not server, accounts, and thats just some of the goldfarmers :)

3. Cadsuane Sedai

Cadsuane Sedai Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yes lets not have them here :p

4. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I could take that one step further. I don't want any WoW folks back on UO. They left, it's their loss, and the last thing we need is for ungrateful folks to come, ask for stuff, and then leave again for WoW.

Speaking from a PvP point of view, if they can't see that the PvP in UO is better, then that's not the kind of folks I want back.

Btw, I looked this up, it's not "servers"...it's "subscribers". Blizzard switched to another company to do their work for them in China, and the Chinese gov't banned that company instead. It shouldn't be too long before Blizzard finds another company to work with; after all, with what was once 11 million subscribers, Blizzard isn't going to just sit around and let half of its revenue just disappear.

5. Yalp

Yalp Guest

something about

"outsourcing and biting ye in the arse"

comes to mind.

6. Millie

Millie Guest

Still it does not look good on Wow. I just thought it was nice to see a giant stumble, it is shoved in our face so much about how much better they are than us. I fig it may give us a brake and instead of trying Wow, new people would try UO instead.

7. Kirah Blackstaff

Stratics Veteran

SuperKen! Sup man.

Hands down World of Warcraft PVP sucks ass. The PVP that UO gave me was by far one of if not the best PVP out of the MANY MMO's i've tried out. And yea, i've noticed a lot of friends that gone back to UO from WoW asked for gear then quit again haha.

I do miss UO but I know for a fact I'd suck it up bad. And WoW sucks to to be honest. Oh well good to see a lot of familiar faces!

8. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Sup Kirah!

You come back from time to time yourself haha

I would try out DarkFall, but that would require Cartel to disappear overnight or something; I'd feel bad about leaving people hanging.